Short and sweet----DO NOT TRAVEL ON THIS SHIP!!
-horrible services through the whole ship
- not enough staff
- overworked and crabby staff
- lines for everything
- not enough pools
- up charge for good meals and drinks
- dinner took way to long, had horrible service, and food was boring,bland, and most of the time COLD !
- they say "free" special package but you then have to pay the taxes for it! $100 doesn't sound free to me!
- free beverage package only lets you get one drink at a time but the lines take over 15 mins to get through with little to no servers roaming about.
- beds uncomfortable- thin foam on a twin bed. We had a queen bed aka two really uncomfortable twins pushed together with a huge uncomfortable crack down the middle. Nothing says romantic evening more than a huge crack that you have to lay on! Pillows were flat. I had to use three just to make up for 1 regular pillow. ( which I waited on hold for 30 mins just to ask for another 1 which then took 30 mins to get)
I thought I was upgrading from carnival but whoa was I completely wrong! I would take carnival over this cruise any Day! Though after listening to the line waiting over60 mins to get a tender, it sounds like the best bang for your buck is with Royal Caribbean! All of their people seemed happy with their cruise!
Reef was beautiful but not much activity. Tour was well done and the dive crew was very nice.
Pretty reef. Saw some new things but water was pretty rough on the small dive boat.
Great crew/tour great crew. Very nice and saw great things.