3. Norwegian Jade
Suprised I liked it so much! Took my 16 yo son for Spring Break. Cozumel, Belize, and Rotan. The room was decent (interior - no frills), good entertainment, and pretty good food. The workers were all friendly and really nothing to complain about. Dining was in the "free" places (did not pay extra for any meals) and all were good, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Excursions were Playa Mia in Cancun (buffet, open bar, and sitting on the beach). If you need free wi-fi, go to Hooters in Cozumel, spend about $13 us and they will give you the code!!! Belize: Altun Ha. Long bus ride through the country and only about an hour and a half on site of the Mayan Ruins), Bay Islands: Forgot the name, but it's the private island with the animal refuge (about a 5-10 minute boat ride from the dock). Snorkeling $18, lots of animals to check out, and snorkeling on the reef. I am looking forward to my next cruise, as I am hooked! Tip....You can bring a case of water or soda, so do it! Also bring your own cup. 5 oz glasses don't cut it for me!

First Cruise

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by mralston

mralston’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Inside
Cabin IX 8001
Small (only two people) but we were expecting that. Bring a power strip and one of the behind the door organizers to keep the bathroom clutter free. Had plenty of hangars and our steward was the best!!!! Wish I remembered his name!
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins