3. Explorer of the Seas
The ship was beautiful, we had a balcony which was lovely very nice to have the extra space and beautiful views had breakfast twice on the balcony. Food was great in dining room, windjammers and cafe in Promenade. I have read reviews where some thought food not good enough, I really don't understand what people expect. Are they dining at the Hyatt every night at home?? On this cruise ent to Giovanni's for a dinner and a lunch that included watching the chef mame pasta and a tpur of the kitchen! Both about $25 aud and loved it. Staff throughout ship were great as always. Entertainment very good, cruise director Ken Jones was a funny guy. Loved the adult solarium, although didn't get a lounge very often. I think people reserve them and do other things. Watched a few lounges for 2 hours one day from a table,unoccuppied the whole time. Passengers should be more thoughtful! We have been on Voyager and Radiance and loved those trips too. So much to do on the ships, loved it!!

I love Royal Caribbean!

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by elisesch

elisesch’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

Lovely and spacious, lots of cupboard space beautiful decor.
  Explorer of the Seas Deck Plans