3. Regal Princess
This cruise was top notch. Beautiful ship, wonderful staff, and excellent guests. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. The food was wonderful and endless and the variety was great. The staff was phenomenal and so were the shows and entertainers. The entertainment on this ship was better than I ever expected - they were all perfect! And the balcony cabins were incredibly spacious. People made me nervous talking about cruise cabins but they were great! Also, the staff was actually really great at getting people to come and STAY at events which makes everything more fun! I was worried about cruising and went with my in-laws (who have all cruise multiple times before) and I can't wait to go back. I can't rave enough about the Regal Princess. What a perfect anniversary vacation. The ONE thing I will say was confusing was how some floors were not all the way through - if that makes sense. For instance, we had to go the the Allegro dining room on Deck 6 but you couldn't get to it strait from the elevator. You had to get off the elevator and walk down 1 flight of steps. Not a big deal, just confusing at first and that only happened with 2 decks I wanted to go on.

BEST First Cruise!

Regal Princess Cruise Review by mrslarson22

mrslarson22’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC C506
Amazing room. Very spacious and the steward was awesome.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins