3. Pacific Eden
After reading a few negative reviews of Pacific Eden I was a bit worried about the cruise which I had booked to celebate my 50th birthday with 12 girlfriends, but I need not have worried - it was fantastic! From the moment we boarded I was impressed by the modern decor in the public areas and the cabin was quite roomy and very clean, as was the bathroom. I had read on these reviews that you need to book the restaurants early, so luckily we did that soon after boarding (they do fill fast) and were able to secure bookings for Dragon Lady and Angelo's, great ambience in these restaurants much more intimate than the usual large dining rooms on cruise ships and the food was great, some dishes not amazing but with no surcharge we had no complaints. Loved the entertainment, and with the roof over the Lido deck the Gatsby and Bianco nights were fantastic, even when it was pouring with rain on the night of our Bianco party it made no difference because of the roof. Oasis pool out the back was great for sunbaking as we were lucky to have some great weather as well. The pantry food is great as well, it was only a short cruise so didn't have a chance to get bored with the food, everything I had was fine and never had a problem finding a table. The staff were lovely, no complaints there either.

Great Cruise!

Pacific Eden Cruise Review by need to cruise again

need to cruise again’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Australia Pacific Eden price drops

Shared a 4 berth cabin and found it quite roomy. I was a bit unsure about the bed configeration before we boarded as I was told that there was no bunk beds just sofa beds, turns out there was 2 singles by the window then a bunk bed set up where the sofa would have been, this was comfortable and allowed for plenty of room left in the cabin. Other friends had a balcony cabin with a sofa bed accomodating three in the room, once again a lovely room and the balcony was a good size.