3. Anthem of the Seas
Hello, we enjoyed our cruise on Anthem of the Seas. It was a nice escape from a relatively dreary winter where I am from. I am from the mid-west. I work as a tech at a auto-body shop. We drove to new York, but didn’t go into the city before our cruise. We chose Anthem because it is so big and beautiful. It also has lots of options for food and shows and stuff. We don’t have a lot of money so we got a cabin with no windows, which was ok because we spend lots of time at the bar and near the pool anyway. The TV screen that looks like a window is pretty cool. When we got to the ship it was a site to see. We have not been on a cruise before, and it was really big. I was jelous of those people that I could see on their balcony. The ship sailed out of new York and seemed to be on the ocean forever. We went to some beautiful places on our cruise, but we mostly stayed on board to go to the buffet and pool when no one else was around. We got off the ship at Laberee, but not in Puerto Rico. We liked the food. There was lots of it. We liked the shows. The cost of drinks at the bars was a surprise. I thought there would be more included. Because the ship spent a lot of time on the ocean we spent time and money in the casino. We didn’t bring our kids so we don’t know how the kids programs are. There weren’t that many kids on our ship, many kids would be in school. Our ship came back to New York early. We got a refund back for some amount, and a discount that I don’t think we’ll ever be able to use. I’m glad we went on this cruise.

Decent Cruise

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by Autobody911

I’m glad we went on this cruise.
Autobody911’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

We liked the inside fake window.
  Anthem of the Seas Deck Plans