3. Ruby Princess
It was our second cruise with Princess and the Ruby was everything we wanted. Had marvelous staff loved the Italian Nights especially the "lemincello". Our inside cabin was quite a decent size and it was great to be woken up in the morning with hot coffee and whatever one felt like to eat by a friendly staff member. It was a 21 day cruise in three segments. Got to see a fair bit of the Mediterranean some ports were places we had been to before but it was great going back for a second time. We just love Sicily and calling into Palermo and have a donkey cart ride was the icing on the cake. As my husband speaks Sicilian the driver just couldn't do enough and the ride lasted over an hour. It was a fairly busy cruise with 18 ports in 21 days and well worth it so apart from the movies and stage concerts we really didn't have much time for any onboard activities but I know there were quite a few things to do. We really enjoyed the entertainment provided.

Mediterranean