3. Majesty of the Seas
I booked an inside cabin one week before sailing due to the lower price and mine and my husband's need to just get away for a long weekend!! We weren't disappointed. Majesty of The Seas is an older, smaller ship. We were well aware of this before we booked our trip. We knew the glitz and the glamour of the newer and more modern ships wouldn't be there but we weren't there to "sightsee" on the ship, we were there to just relax and have a good time. What this ship lacked in the above departments, it more than made up for in fun!! My husband and I enjoyed everything there was to do including the bars, lounges, casino, shows, the food, etc. We had a wonderful time in Cococay, although it was a cool and overcast day and we weren't able to go snorkeling because the water was too cold for us. We still enjoyed the island and the straw market, the BBQ lunch buffet, the cocktails (you must have a Coco Loco!!) and just walking around the island and enjoying the view. Nassau was Nassau, locals wanting to see you something, braid your hair or take you somewhere in their taxi. We were just there 3 months ago on another cruise, it hasn't changed. We enjoyed a nice lunch at The Poopdeck. It is about an $11 cab ride, each way, but worth it. We bought a couple of bottles of rum and returned to the ship. I thought all the crew were just as nice and friendly, especially in the dining room, we had a waiter one night name Roche from India. We loved him. I really have no complaints!! It was a mini vacation on a cruise ship, how can you complain. Yes, the ship is small and older but I knew that way in advance. It is what it is and if you want it to be fun and exciting, that is what it will be.

Last Minute, Quick Getaway!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by lisamarieh

• Sail Date: March 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas

lisamarieh’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Very small but well appointed. If you are looking for the best value, this is it!! You are only going to sleep, shower and get dressed in your cabin for 3 days so why not go for the one that gives you the most bang for your buck? If it was a week long cruise, I would say go with the balcony but for a quick getaway, save your money for cocktails!!
  Majesty of the Seas Deck Plans