3. Navigator of the Seas
Our March cruise was a step up from our last RC experience. It appeared that the crew was really trying to put their best foot forward. Everywhere we went the crewed went above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care of. A Wind Jammer steward made sure she greeted us every morning with our coffee and tea. In the evening she always had something nice to say and a pleasant smile for us. The Wind Jammer appears to be finally trying to upgrade the food. Since we eat all of our meals there it is important to us that the improve their rather lacluster evening meal. They seemed to be serious about improvement and were asking everyone how they could improve. I suggested that they have shrimp once in awhile in the evening, after all it is available in the main dining room. Imagine my surprise when I saw shrimp the next night. I am looking forward to see what their next improvements will be. The evening shows are always a highlight of our cruise with the ice shows being our favorite. With the guest performers and productions shows there is always something new every evening. While we were on Labadee I decided to try the Zip line out. It had been on my bucket list for awhile. I am afraid of heights and had to hang onto the platform with both hands but once they hit the release it was a thrill all of the way. Usually we have experienced delays and long lines with embarkation and disembarkation, this time RC finally got it all right and we moved rapidly thru the modest lines.

A Pleasant Experience

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by twoantiques

twoantiques’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

We always select a inside cabin. It was small but liveable. Since we only use it for sleeping it is more than adequate for our needs. Our cabin was clean and well kept by our steward.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans