3. Carnival Fantasy
Me and my husband were on a cruise for the first time. Actually,we have worked for Carnival, me for 5 years, he for 8. It was a tough but the best experience ever. We have met on Fantasy and this was our 10th wedding anniversary cruise. We've always dreamt of taking cruise and saved and saved and saved :))) and finally we managed. We came all the way from Croatia, spent some time in Miami and made mistake that we didnt book 2 cruises at once as the 4 day cruise was just soooo short and we loved it. Since we both worked on several ships we knew that many of them were nicer, newer and have better facilities but we really have the best memories from MS Fantasy. We have booked the cheapest cabin since we knew we will not spend much time in it. We truly enjoyed the whole experience and even didnt mind that we didnt go Key West due to the weather condition. We just wanted to enjoy and be happy and didnt look for mistakes. I dont understand people who actually join Fantasy (or similiar ships) after cruising 20 times, pay 400 $ and compare that experience to something completely different and 10x more expensive. This is a short cruise really perfect for first timers or short breaks. And it would be 100 %perfect if wifi would work for more than 20 seconds. That was the only thing we didnt like and after 1 day of trying to stay connected we just gave up on it. We could have paid the more expensive option but didnt want to. But as I said we didnt get upset as we came to relax and we got wifi in Cozumel to make some phone calls over viber. What I really want to say is: whoever wants to go 1st time on cruise, you should plan it properly according to your expectations, read on internet as much as you can, compare prices and look at pictures and read about the ships conditions. Its a shame to get dissapointed when it can be the best vacation ever. If you dont want to spend much (like us), these cruise on Fantasy are the best. You just have to keep in mind that the ship is 25 years old, that for what you pay you getting food whole day (I recommend sing dining for dinner onstead of open sitting where you need to sometimes wait for a table 30 min), non alcohol drinks and coffee and room service free 24 hours a day. You should count on another 2500 cruisers around you, so there is a line for food, drinks,..... Cabin is cleaned twice a day (like in no hotel), crew is very friendly and attentive and the whole experience its just fun. There is so much entertainment!!! We knew all these and many other facts about cruising before from our working experience but still got shocked how nice a fun this cruise was. How attentive the crew is and how much entertainment there is and how perfectly organized the ship is. Thank you Carnival! We hope to be back again !!!

Truly enjoyed.

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by Zuzana and Lorenco

Zuzana and Lorenco’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fantasy price drops

Interior
Cabin 4I U 31
Excellent service, cabin was always clean and tidy!
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins