3. Celebrity Reflection
This was my first cruise with Celebrity. I chose this line as all the reviews billed it as a top notch and very classy line. Also a line that caters more to, or attracts, a more mature audience. I was certainly not disappointed. You should note, if you are looking for a party cruise, this line is not for you. I was looking for a peaceful and relaxing vacation and that is precisely what I found on the Reflection. For me, this was designed to be a getaway from a fast-paced work life, so I kept it pretty low key, but there is plenty to do if you prefer more activities. We dined in the MDR every evening and food was good. Service was excellent. Sea days were spent on the top deck-it's very crowded by the pool, so this was an excellent and relaxing spot away from the noise. Excursions were to Playa Mia in Cozumel-a descent excursion-just a day on the beach and by the pool; we did not do an excursion in Grand Cayman-there were 5 ships in port that day so we were off the boat for 30 mins and decided too many people so headed back for a day lounging in the sun from the comfort of the ship; we went to Peebles at Mango Beach in Jamaica-this was an all-inclusive, adults only resort-down side-we waited almost an hour for our transportation, it took over an hour to get there, and only had 3 hours at the resort-upside, quiet and a beautiful beach. Not sure I would recommend this excursion though, just because so much time is lost on the way there and was a little disorganized leaving. CocoCay was BY FAR the best day. We rented private loungers on the back side of the island and it was beautiful and quiet. We had the premium drink package, which I highly recommend-better selection of all alcoholic products, premium water and coffee and just about anything you could want. I cannot say enough about the service. We were catered to completely and in every way. Celebrity crew really go out of their way to be polite, very professional and take make sure you have everything you could want. We stayed in 6298-toward the art of the ship. Room was spacious for a cruise ship, balcony was nice. Would consider doing Concierge class next time. We did the valet service for our luggage at the end of the cruise-only $20/each-they print your luggage tags and boarding passes, pick up your luggage by 11pm the night before disembarking and you do not see your luggage again until your final destination. So much nicer than having to sift through luggage at the port, dragging it through customs, in a cab and through the airport. Since everything is all checked and you have boarding passes, you can go straight to security at the airport. Highly recommend this service-but note you have to do the paperwork and request a few days before you disembark. Overall an amazing week. We wanted a very laid back, quiet retreat, with excellent service and we were certainly not let down. During the heavy traffic of spring breakers, this line helps you steer clear of families full of children and rowdy college students. Again, exactly what we were looking for.

Amazing Service