3. Celebrity Equinox
We have cruised on the Equinox before so we knew it was a beautiful ship, We usually cruise with friends, however, this time it was just me and my husband. Boarding was fast and easy. The ship is beautiful and staff are always polishing and keeping the ship clean. I also appreciate that they are diligent in making sure passengers use hand sanitizer. We enjoyed the comedians on board. We are not really interested in the dancing shows, although, they were entertaining. We enjoyed the dance parties. They could have started a little earlier. We only ate in the main dinning room. Service was great. We did think the food selection and quality has gone down a bit. They are always trying to sell the specialty restaurants. We signed up for Secret Beach in St. Thomas. It is beautiful. We also signed up for the catamaran snorkeling in St. Kitts, it was a lot of fun. There were a few times when we could not find a seat at the buffet for breakfast and lunch. This was a little annoying. Although, staff were constantly clearing the tables to make room. Overall, we loved the cruise and the crew.

Beautiful Clean Ship, Great Crew

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by Bittersuite

• Sail Date: March 2016
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Veranda (partially obstructed view)

Overall, we loved the cruise and the crew.
Bittersuite’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Deluxe Veranda (partially obstructed view)
Cabin 2C 6160
Partially obstructed. You look at the top of the lifeboat. Good value.
Continental Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins