3. Disney Wonder
Just got back from a 5 day cruise that went to Grand Cayman and Castaway Cay. There were 8 in our party (4 adults and 4 children (from 6-10 years of age). I have been on three previous Carnival Cruises in the past (even though I am a huge fan of Carnival, my wife wanted to do the Disney thing before the kids got to big) so now I can compare the two different cruise lines. Over all it was a very good cruise. Our inside cabin was very comfy, big enough for the 4 of us. The service on the sip was excellent and the night shows were amazing (best shows I've ever seen anywhere). One other positive factor about the Disney Wonder is it's size. It is not a huge ship (holds only about 2300 passengers). I was worry about this at first because it is a 17 year old ship, but it turned out to be ok. Because the ship was smaller there was not line ups which is not usual on a cruise ship. The biggest downfall of our Cruise were the buffets, especially the breakfast (which you could compare to a HO JO continental breakfast) It was the same everyday and not alot of selection (compared to Carnival Cruise Lines where the food selection is incredible). The dinner a la cartes were real good. Ports Of Call Our first stop was at Grand Cayman. We went to 7 Mile Beach... not a very good beach, not enough sand and way too many rocks. Our next stop was a Castaway Cay.... wonderful day spent at the beach, lots of activities for everyone, great location Overall, it was a good cruise, the kids loved all the characters, the weather was great and no one on our party got sick...not sure if I ever will do another Disney Cruise again though due to their high prices. I can do 2 cruises on Carnival for the price of 1 on Disney.

Great March Break Cruise on the Wonder

Ages 7 to 9
Get Disney Wonder price drops

Standard Inside Stateroom
Cabin 11B 7535
Very comfy beds, lots of channels, great movies. Owesome room stewards. Emer was great. Located on the middle of the ship close to everything.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins