3. Marella Spirit
This was my first cruise as bit of a treat for my 40th. We had cabin 832 which was in the middle on bottom deck. Some other passengers had issues with not having hot water but I had no problems at all. The walls were thin so we could here the neighbours but the beds were comfy and actually had more room than I was anticipating. As with everything on the ship it was dated but for a 30yr old this spirit is holding up pretty well and was spotless. The food was plentiful and there was a really good variety. Whilst on-board we tried the sit down restaurant and lido buffet and the food was consistently excellent. The staff were amazing. From beginning to end everyone was very friendly. Not all of the shows / entertainment options were to my taste but everything I saw was well executed and the entertainment staff worked their socks off, William in particular was a little gem. The itinerary was changed at the last minute and we were not told until we were actually on the coach just after arrival. This wasn't a problem but due to bad weather later in the trip we missed out on going to Beirut which was the destination I was looking forward to the most and instead we had 2 days in Limassol, which is not a 2 day destination but couldn't be helped. The pools were tiny which I didn't realise and were defiantly to small to swim in and didn't look very enticing, while on board I didn't see a single person using them. On the whole I had a great time and will defiantly be cruising again.

Great (Thomson) Spirit, Excellent Value

Marella Spirit Cruise Review by tranmerefan

• Sail Date: March 2016
  • Destination: Europe

On the whole I had a great time and will defiantly be cruising again.
tranmerefan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Spirit price drops

dated but spotless and well maintained. Bathroom small nut had everything you need. more room in cabin than I was expecting. beds comfy, cabin housekeepers exceptional.
  Marella Spirit Deck Plans