• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Breeze Review

Editor Rating
13 Awards

Got walking pneumonia, but still had a great trip

Review for Carnival Breeze to the Western Caribbean
rebekah.woodford
6-10 Cruises

Sail Date: Mar 2016
Cabin: Balcony
Traveled with children

The Carnival Breeze is a beautiful ship, well laid out and highly enjoyable. The staff are top notch! This is one ship I'd love to sail on again. Although my trip was riddled with bouts of sickness, fever and loss of my voice, the crew were extremely accomodating.

Cabin 6246 is a great balcony with an awesome view and close to 12 elevators. Only downside, you hear EVERYTHING in the theater below. While this normally isn't a problem, when you're sick as can be, that's the last thing you want to hear.

Our cabin steward, Made' and I Made', we're family members from Indonesia. They were so caring. Checking on me several times a day, bringing blankets and towels, refilling ice buckets, water bottles and thoroughly cleaned my cabin daily from top to bottom.

Balcony

Cabin 8F

Port Reviews

Cozumel

Did not do an excursion.

Miami