3. Royal Princess
I was expecting more since I know a lot of people who said they thought Princess was the best. This cruise was okay but I didn't think the entertainment or the food was as good as some of our other cruises (on Celebrity and NCL). Could have had more variety in entertainment--the 3 shows most nights was good but area still seemed too small for such a big ship and it would have been nice to have some tables or drink stands in area. I liked the adults only pool area but was disappointed in the pool there (too deep) and other pools since only one had shallower water, most started at 5ft. Of course the one that started at 3 1/2 ft. had mostly children. We did have an excellent cabin attendant but there were a few servers in dining room who were not very pleasant. The anytime dining was nice and since you could still make reservations it worked out good. Didn't like having to sign for room service (with expectation of a tip to be added to bill) especially when it was for morning breakfast (service almost too fast since most times it arrived BEFORE requested--and I had to quickly find my robe and glasses!!) Also the breakfast selections on room service were very limited. Too many added cost places in addition to the special dining rooms--bakery, etc.

First Time on Princess

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Jacquescruising

Jacquescruising’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE C123
I did like the open closet because it gave you more room for clothing.
It could have had more amenities in bathroom. Coffee maker in room would have been so nice.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins