3. Norwegian Sun
Sailed from Buenos Aires and really enjoyed the trip. I found the ship clean and well maintained. The food in the Main Dining Rooms was well presented. I did not eat in the buffets, I found them crowded and rushed. The entertainment was good although I would have enjoyed more comedians and movies instead of so much music but some of the entertainers were very good. The whole boat felt uncrowded and relaxing and I liked meeting so many folk from different countries. Our balcony cabin was comfortable and well maintained. We both found the bathroom fine. The ports were interesting, most are difficult to reach by road and the Falklands were great. Getting on and off was relatively painless and well organized both at the beginning and end of the cruise and at each port. I have only sailed with Carnival previously, about 6 times. I would rate this better than those cruises, mainly due to the more relaxed atmosphere with less crowding in the public areas, the interesting itinerary and the crew. I also found the other cruisers more friendly and courteous than I had found on the sailings out of Florida on Carnival. Good value for the money.

Great Trip!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Lunenburg

• Sail Date: February 2016
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

Good value for the money.
Lunenburg’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9231
Nice balcony cabin on the starboard side of deck 9. Only problem was a weak catch on the closet door so that the few rough days we had, the doors would swing open. Our towel figure acted as a doorstop those days.
Terrific cabin steward Roberto, always cheerful and helpful.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins