3. Pacific Eden
My first cruise was with my adult son and two girls aged 10 and 13. We went on "Radiance of the Seas", Royal Caribbean. This cruise was with a friend and his 4 children aged 6, 9, 11, and 12. I was looking forward to food glorious food, what a mistake. the food was terrible. they have what they call The Pantry. Instead of Bay Marie's they have line up sections. The food options did not change for the 4 nights of the cruise! If we were not one of the first there, the food, was only just warm. The deserts were like for a children's party. EG the mouse in tiny glass bowls was enough for two desert spoons with cheerios on top. No cream to be found anywhere, nor ice-cream unless you buy an ice-cream cone, somewhere else. The entertainment was excellent, well it worked for me, the theater acts were very good indeed. The kids club was of an average standard. The cost for other kids activities was outrageous, they have a wonderful flying fox across the top of the ship, but when you have 4 children with you, the price is too high and the same for other activities. The two swimming pools are tiny. I was pleasantly pleased with the cleanliness and size of the cabins. Finally, when on the Radiance, I couldn't believe the cheerfulness and high standard of all staff, however, on the Eden, most were not smiling, appeared to be very tired and certainly made no effort to remember names, again on the Radiance, my goodness the staff knew your name, served you with smiles and jokes and couldn't do enough for you. Not on the Eden.

Cruising with P & O Eden

Pacific Eden Cruise Review by kaljoy

I was pleasantly pleased with the cleanliness and size of the cabins.

kaljoy’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get P&O Australia Pacific Eden price drops

The cabins were clean, in good conditions and quite large.