3. Oosterdam
This cruise was supposed to be my honeymoon but my husband of 8 Months passed away before the cruise. I am glad I did go on the cruise as I promised my husband on his dying bed I would! This cruise was excellent, the food was delicious and the service exceptional, I was very impressed! I had been on a cruise in 2012 to the East Caribbean with Holland America and it was also an excellent vacation! There are many crew members who really made my trip so enjoyable, and I would like to praise a few...Shawn the cruise director, Kari the Northern Lights disc Jockey, she kept us rocking the night away, dining room crew... Dedy and Rani, and I couldn't forget our bar server Ronnie. The BB King Band was terrific and they were all very talented! I'm already looking forward to my next cruise! I did participate in the 5k walk in memory of my husband who had recently passed away from pancreatic cancer! He would have been proud of my achievement because I did finish the walk! Thanks for making this trip one of the best for me!

Honeymoon Cruise!

Jucy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Oosterdam price drops

Standard Interior Stateroom
Cabin MM 6147
Always clean with fresh linen and I really enjoyed the mints, cruise info and of course the different animals made out of towels!
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins