I just recently returned from a 6 night cruise aboard the Island Windjammer Sagitta. It was everything I expected and more! I travel all of the time so my expectations were high on seeing some great islands, snorkeling, hiking and lots of adventure. I got it all! From the moment I stepped onboard I was greeted with warm welcomes and big smiles. The captain was great and Christine our cruise host was fantastic. She showed her passion of being on the water and made sure we were well taken card of. The crew was great and the food was fantastic. You don't need a big selection with the quality and taste you get onboard. I travel all the time and I am also a Travel Agent. This trip was one of the best ever!!!! If you want to experience a true Caribbean feel look no further than Island Windjammer there are several companies out there but this one sets a new standard in small ship sailing. Thank you!! I will be back soon.

One fantastic time!

Sagitta Cruise Review by coachzf

coachzf’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Windjammers Sagitta price drops

The cabin I stayed in was small but typical for a boat. It was set up with 2 drawers and a place to hang items and had a nice reading light. They had a free water bottle and the bathroom was right next to my bunk.