1. Embarkation. Excellent. Arrived at 13.10 for 13.00 boarding (yes we were late) but were in our cabin at 13.30. 2. Cabin. Clean, well appointed and our cabin stewardess (Lourdes) was really helpful and attentive. 3. Dining Second sitting in Bay Tree restaurant. Table for 8 snd our fellow passengers were all lovely people, great conversation and all from very different backgrounds and geographical (UK) areas. Table waiters were very attentive but some times a little slow but the wine waitress was, in my opinion, not quite up to the job. Mixed up who's wine was who's on more than one occasion. Food was excellent and could not be faulted. 4. Entertainment P&O should really vet their guest speakers before putting them up in front of an audience of potentially several hundred people. The policeman who had been awarded the GC clearly had some amazing and fascinating stories to tell but his delivery was so monotone it was monotonous and sending people (including me) to sleep. The Headliners and Bernie Flint were fantastic and the first Karioke night was the best I have ever seen (thank you Derek and Annie). During sea days I thought the the activities (bingo and quizzes) were sparse and more could be done. Sail aways were not up to the standard we have enjoyed on previous P&O cruises. 5. Shore excursions:- Severely overpriced and are not value for money. Maybe they should spend and overnight stop in Madeira and cut out one of the Canaries 6. Weather. Not good except for Madeira (but I can't blame P&O for that). Bay of Biscay did it's usual on the way home. 7. Dis-embarkation. Absolutely excellent. 8. Overall. Too many (overpriced) photographs, no semi formal evenings and on formal evenings how was some one dressed in a track suit allowed to be served cocktails at the Captains reception?

Disappointing