3. Sapphire Princess
This is not the first time we embarked at Singapore Marina Bay Cruise Terminal. The facility is very modern and yet we still waited for more than 2 hours before we could get on board. The only queue waiting time at the Immigration was the culprit. Though there was supposed to have different check in time slots, it didn't work. The itinerary /ports of call was excellent with 3 days at sea scattered between just worked perfectly. I always found Princess quality of service and food good. However I did realise there has been cost reduction happening. A good example is there is no more free chocolate sachet available which is normally placed among with the tea bags The staff told me that I needed to pay if I wanted chocolate drink. There was no more honey sachet lying around as well. When I asked about skim milk, I was told that the demand for skim was so low so the cruise company decided not to put it out there. One needs to order for it. There was more entertainment performed by the company owned singers and dancers. The performance by guest artists was on the low side. It may due to cost as well. The size of fitness centre was not bad by a cruise standard. Unfortunately half of it was always closed when there were seminars on at sea. Full credit to Princess regarding the tender process which was fast and very efficient. The waiting time was kept to minimum. The disembarkation process was fast and seamless.

Enjoyable Asian Cruise

Octoberk’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sapphire Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID
A typical small inside stateroom with a well designed walk in wardrobe.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins