3. Celebrity Silhouette
My husband and I recently took a cruise vacation with the Celebrity Silhouette of the Western Caribbean for one week. The beauty of this trip was the fact it included gratuities, beverage package and flight from our city of Hamilton, Ontario. Celebrity made the whole tour very enjoyable from beginning to end. We hadn't cruised in many years so we were apprehensive about the whole experience. From the flight, transfer to the ship and getting on board, everything went like clockwork. Meals, our cabin, service, activities, on shore experiences were all excellent. The majesty of the ship was over whelming. For instance, one day I happened to pass a huge room that contained the library with an open view of all the floors below and above. They had a games room, several quiet secluded reading areas, casino, many shops, bars, too many to count, theatres and several swimming pools. My personal favourite was the air conditioned, solarium, enclosed pool. Our dining experience was so wonderful in the main dining room that we chose to eat there every night. The food was varied, artistically served and exceptional. I have the pounds to prove it. The service staff was extraordinary. We were lucky to find the efficient staff of the Waiter-Sanyo, Assistant Waiter-Vishnu, Sommelier-Jomkwan, Maitre de-Cosmin and Marisol who always greeted us with a smile. For us, the lighthearted camaraderie, we experienced with the staff, made our dinner experience very special. We would like to thank these individuals for enhancing our cruise. One thing I would mention, we flew into West Palm Beach Airport and transferred to Fort Lauderdale by bus. We did not realize there was no Duty Free Liquor store at this airport so I would recommend buying your liquor or anything else on one of the islands and packing it in your luggage. All in all, I would definitely travel with Celebrity again.

Celebrity has it all!

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by HamiltonLovebirds

• Sail Date: February 2016
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Veranda (partially obstructed view)

HamiltonLovebirds’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Deluxe Veranda (partially obstructed view)
Cabin 2C 8191
Our cabin was very spacious with plenty of storage space. Raymond and Edy were exceptional, attentive cabin stewarts. We only had one issue with the carpet smelling and Raymond resolved the problem as soon as we mentioned it.
Continental Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins