3. Anthem of the Seas
Hi everyone, I was on the Anthem of the Seas last week. For months and months I have read horrible reviews about everything on this ship, from slow service to the food being bad to the people not knowing whats going on. I am sure you can read the other reviews. I can tell you one thing which was the worse thing about this cruise: The passengers. Not all of them but the loud, frustrated individuals who come on the ship as if they are the queen and king of England. They were so rude and loud and obnoxious. So let me say something to all the people who are reading these reviews. They are lying. The ship and staff are awesome and it was a great cruise! When you drive to the area to drop off your car at Bayonne, they tell you where to drop your car, $20 per day, but well protected and clean. Rooms are super clean and proper. Boat is gigantic and absolutely beautiful! I wont go on and on about the small details, but here is one thing: You wont be disappointed, if you do your research about what to expect on the boat. We,my wife and I and 2 small kids, ages 3 and 5, went to dynamic dining at the grande , Chic and American Icon. All the were awesome, food was good and the head waiters, servers and everyone were always asking us if everything was ok and to our liking. Kids had a great time! It is worth the money and worth the trip, and no, I dont work for the cruise line. The frustrated people should just call Dr. Phil and get on his show. He will never be out of work..

Bad and the Very Good