3. Grand Celebration
OK so just got back from this cruise, at the airport right now actually and I must say this was a very fun cruise. Now a little background about me. I have cruise 26+ times ALL will carnival cruise lines do my expectations going into this was very very low. But to my surpise, the check in and demarkation wad the fast Ever 20 mins total from my cabin to in a cab. Food was cool.. with most items being tast, entertainment was awesome! My cabin was nice and cleaned often. I had an ocean view. The liquor process was pretty awesome, u can by a bottle that last u the whole cruise for about 96 bucks or drink tickets for 65 bucks. In all I will do this cruise again in a heart beat. The complainers on here, please go with the royal snob cruise line or be a Lil more open.

Experienced cruiser here to report a different fun cruise experience.

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by Necurtis