Carnival Pride Cruise Review

Garbage Barge

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by gdarland

• Sail Date: Feb 2016
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony (obstructed views)

My wife and I have been on over 20 cruises on a variety of cruise lines. Never before have I ever been offered such garbage that was being disguised as food. The buffet was scattered over an area so large that by the time you were able to gather items that looked edible the entire meal was cold. The main dining area was noisy and lacked any of the ambiance that we had experienced on every other ship we had traveled on.

There was visible rust and deterioration throughout the ship. Our room vibrated constantly and made it very difficult to sleep. The ship had the largest number of smokers that I have ever seen in the last five years. It was very difficult to breath in the casino area. I strongly recommend that the maintenance people and those that have been disguising themselves as cooks should trade places immediately.

Upon arrival home it was necessary that I go to the doctor due to a stomach disorder. We would not get on another Carnival cruise if they put the ship on a trailer and picked us up at our home.

gdarland's Full Rating Summary

Balcony (obstructed views)
Cabin 7A 5238

The cabin was clean and the room attendant was the best we have ever had on any cruise ship before.

gdarland