3. Pacific Jewel
Deck 11 On arrival we opened the draws next to bed to unpack our clothes when I noticed dirt & hair in the draws as well as the table tops, I wiped these out with my own sterile wipes which I bought on board in which I then called the housekeeper supervisor to bring it to her attention in which she stated the room was rushed cleaned because of the quick turnaround & apoligized, hair was also present in the bathroom. Included in our booking was a bottle of champagne on arrival which was not there. The total each for this room was $800. The Pantry was the same food every night with not much variety, eggs were served cold in the morning in which we told the supervisor who tested them & apoligised. The I Love Burger Pizza shop was a discrace advertising a gourmet burger in which the mince was of low quality & the bun all soggy and gross looking. The Mini suite was the biggest nightmare as it is directly above the ships main deck 12 where the pool & entertaining area's are, the floor surface is deck wood & the tables,chairs above were dragging on the wood 24/7 in which just vibrated & made constant ridicilus noise 24/7 in which you could not sleep at all, you could also clearly hear people walking above This went on every night. The rooms also had very thin walls in which you could hear the people in rooms & there TV's on at every stage of the cruise. For the money we paid it was a rip off & nightmare of a holiday, Do not book these mini suites if you want a decent night sleep. The exiting of the ship was not organised as Mini suite guests have priority exit but this was delayed & other groups had left first...

What a nightmare!