3. Carnival Freedom
I was with extended family (there were 10 of us- my parents, sisters, some husbands and my nephew and his wife). We flew into Houston on Friday and spent the night at the airport Marriott. Took the Carnival transfer to and from the ship. The Freedom was a beauty and I really enjoyed the trip. Food was just okay--the exceptions: Guy's Burgers (DELICIOUS!), Steak House (Terrific!) Sea Day Brunch (Steak and Eggs were great!) also enjoyed the Blue Iguana. I'm sorry that I missed out on Fish and Chips and Mongolian Wok. :( Had planned to try these our last day but when I got there, they were closed. I believe they were only open until 2. Did not particularly care for the new American Dining Table, it was ok but nothing special. I have been on several Carnival cruises in the past and always thought the food was excellent. I was a little disappointed this time. The service, however, was EXCELLENT! Shows were alright. Only made it to one comedy show and it was excellent, wish I would have made it to more! None of my family are drinkers so we only went to one bar (Piano Bar) and only stayed for a few songs. I really enjoyed the music, though. I used the Spa for the first time and got a massage. It was very nice. I went on our last day and they had a special ($129 or so for a massage). I think it was about twice that without the special. Of course, after the massage, they try to sell you their products. I didn't like that and left as quickly as possible. Maybe it's just me, but it kind of takes you out of the relaxation mode, when you're ushered into the "salon" and shown overpriced products! Ports: Belize: I took a cab to Kukumba Beach: this manmade beach was perfect for families, with a water slide, rope swing, trampoline, etc. Only $10 admission and a great place to spend a relaxing day! Roatan: Booked a private tour with Victor Bodden. There were 6 of us and for $25 per person, Big Al took us everywhere we wanted to go: Zip-Lining, to see the monkeys and to the beach. It was SO much fun! :) Cozumel: We did the Amazing Race through Carnival. It was quite challenging but a lot of fun. I'm a big fan of the show so I really enjoyed it.

Carnival Freedom; Free to Have Fun, Fun, Fun!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by cruiselovin'girl

The service, however, was EXCELLENT!

cruiselovin'girl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Freedom price drops

Interior
Cabin 4D
Small but adequate for my sister and I.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins