• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Norwegian Jade Review

Editor Rating
2011 reviews
22 Awards

If you paid a little it's great.

Review for Norwegian Jade to the Western Caribbean
lundiga
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2016
Cabin:

Let's get down to business here. We ended up upgrading to a 2 bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room table and awesome LaVazza coffee machine. So we had a refuge. Refuge from what? Read on.

How people can say it's a "beautiful" ship? If Grayhound had a cruise line, this ship would be part of the fleet. It's great if you're paying up to $500 and not paying for all the upgrades, and yes it's attractive on the outside, but the inside is nothing special.

**Over-all, we had a fun time, because we like to just relax on our room balcony, no matter which ship we are taking. So it was still very relaxing. The last cruise we took this past December on Celebrity Reflection, so my view is a bit tainted as the Celebrity ship set the bar really really high.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

Okay. Mexico is not my preference. I hate having people outside of their stores harassing me endlessly to buy something or come in. They stood outside saying "come inside to get your free gift". I'm sure many love this port, but, not my thing.

Find a Norwegian Jade Cruise from $622