Anthem of the Seas Review

ltsaff045
6-10 Cruises • Age 30s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2016

To start getting on the ship was terrible. The port was mobbed with people and traffic was backed up for miles. Once inside the cruise terminal people were fighting with the port staff and there was a lot of yelling. I knew from the start this was going to be bad. So to say the least getting to the ship at noon did not get us on the ship until about 2:00PM for a 2:30PM safety drill.

Once on the ship we attempted to purchase the premium alcohol package because we had onboard credits only to be lied to be an employee who said they were not selling them until after the safety drill. There were lines for all of the fun things to do on the ship for example rip cord, north star, bumper cars, roller skating, trapeze etc... I understand that there at 6000 people on the ship and there will be lines but the system sucked.

The food was absolutely terrible! We ate at every restaurant they had and the buffet and Carnival Cruise Line has better food. Many of the crew and staff were rude and not helpful at all. For a new ship it had many issues and the cruise was very rough. When sleeping at night I just about rolled out of the bed and I am not kidding. This was probably the worse cruise I have ever taken and it was my 7th cruise.

19 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Anthem of the Seas Cruise from $203

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.