3. Grand Celebration
Just got back from this cruise. Disappointed with the DJ there was no one at the disco and he didn't want to play a song we ask for. He was very rude to us. We tried to put a complain with guess services and they told me why was I complaining this is a cheap cruise it is what it is.... Our cabin Air conditioning wasn't working too good. Humidity was very high. Our bed and pillows not good. Boat is old and small therefore it really shakes the world out of you Lol. Food not good variety and the taste was not good either. Their bread was hard so us desserts. But, if you all don't care about any of this then go for it. I personally would never go back on that boat. Check Carnival, Royal Caribbean almost for same price. Because you have to pay 64.00 for port charges & taxes & $12 pp per day on top of the price they show u here. Just thought I share my experience with u. We all deserve to go on vacation but not in this crappy boat.

Cheap is not always smart idea.

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by Key2016

• Sail Date: March 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas

Boat is old and small therefore it really shakes the world out of you Lol.

Key2016’s Full Rating Summary