3. Carnival Paradise
This was our 3rd cruise, first on the Carnival Paradise and I must say I really enjoyed it! I was not a fan of the other cruises we have taken. We sailed to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. The embarkation process went really smooth, there were lots of agents checking in passengers. Our room was on the 5th floor, M223 with no window. - very comfortable bed - nice size not huge - robes were provided for everyone in the room - never heard any noise from other rooms - BEST shower ever! Always hot right away and stayed that way until you were done - bed always turned down with a towel animal every night - clean towels everyday - beach towels STAFF - GREAT - our waiters were so nice, called us by name every night (8:15 dinner in the Elation dining room) - the deck waiters were also great, knew what drinks you liked on the second day, also called you by name FOOD - I thought everything I ate was great! - waffles were so good ( but only had them every other day) SHOWS - watch late shows and thought they were good - comedy club was also good - casino bar band in the lobby were good I found the ship to be very clean, great staff, great food! The only thing that was a disappointment was the excursion in Grand Caymans. We did the swimming with the stingrays and starfish point. NOTHING like the pictures or reviews. I understand that is nature and there may not always be a lot of starfish but only to see about 5 was disappointing. The swimming with the stingrays was also disappointing, we got in a big circle (25 of us) and watched everyone kiss the stingray and then watch everyone get their picture taken with it, while the guide held it the whole time. They didn't even bring enough food for everyone to feed it, so I was disappointed with that. I would not recommend this excursion to anyone. After talking with other people about swimming with the stingrays, we were picked the wrong tour. I would recommend the Carnival Paradise to anyone, had a great time! If you are looking for some fancy ship, with the big slides, huge TV on the upper decks then this is not the ship for you. I don't think it is the "Motel 6 of the Seas", as an above review, though. It was a nice ship and you make how you want your cruise to go, get to know the staff and they will make you feel like you've been friends for a long time. Thank you staff for all of your hard work!

Had a good time on the Paradise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by kermitw67

• Sail Date: February 2016
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

- very comfortable bed

- nice size not huge

- robes were provided for everyone in the room

- never heard any noise from other rooms

- bed always turned down with a towel animal every night

- clean towels everyday

- beach towels

STAFF

- GREAT

FOOD

- I thought everything I ate was great!

- waffles were so good ( but only had them every other day)

SHOWS

- watch late shows and thought they were good

- comedy club was also good

- casino bar band in the lobby were good

I found the ship to be very clean, great staff, great food!

Thank you staff for all of your hard work!
kermitw67’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6B M225
Bed was great
Shower was awesome
Always had clean towels everyday
Bed turned down with a towel animal every night
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins