3. Magellan
I have to say I do not usually write a review because I think it colours peoples opinion of the ship before they have tried it. But I feel compelled to let everyone know what a complete shambles the whole experience was. The ship is unstable and cannot cope with rough seas as the other liners I have been on has. The food was luke warm at best the entertainment was worse that a Karioke. The drinks package was not worth it unless you are both really heavy drinkers, we were getting other passengers drinks to use it up. They seem to cancel shedule ports of call quiet regularly which was very annoying. The cabins were clean and the cabin guys were very efficient. We made some awesome friends whilst on board which we are still in communication with so that was our highlight. This of course made our time on board great (nothing to do with the ship) So pay the extra money and cruise with P@O etc well worth the extra spend

Worst Cruise Ever

Magellan Cruise Review by Blackmore 1

The cabins were clean and the cabin guys were very efficient.

So pay the extra money and cruise with P@O etc well worth the extra spend
Blackmore 1’s Full Rating Summary