3. Radiance of the Seas
I have traveled on several different Royal Caribbean ships and have to say I was quite disappointed in The Radiance of the Seas. She had the potential to be an absolutely lovely ship, but her overall condition was one of neglect. We had a junior suite, #1596, that had a veranda that was unusable for the majority of the cruise due to an unrelenting smell of sewer coming from a vent located directly above the veranda. The paint was peeling and rust was very evident on all outdoor railings. We were told that the ship was due to go into dry dock this spring which is no excuse for failing to keep her in the best condition as possible. I also was surprised at the lack of staff present to keep things running as smoothly and cleanly as possible. Thus, the public restrooms were often dirty, and in some cases on our starboard side not working, as well as tables which were not cleaned after a meal and dirty dishes were left to sit. We worked with the manager of Guest Relations about our veranda and did reach an agreement on compensation regarding our inability to use what we had obviously paid extra for. For this, I applaud Royal Caribbean. I also wrote an extensive review and turned it in. I hope that the parent company takes note and brings her back to her former glory.

Disappointed

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by katkole

katkole’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

The Cabin itself was spacious and well kept.
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans