3. Wind Surf
The entire experience was very good. From hotel to yacht to cabin was smooth. The cabin BX 124 was a very comfortable size, much bigger than standard cabin on celebrity or princess. We had room service several times and the service was excellent and choices very good. The entertainment in two areas were very good. We used the pool and hot tub. The casino was small. The staff were extremely attentive. Very clean ship. The food was good to great. The prices for drinks were reasonable. There was a cafe open till 5 daily which served small plates and specialty coffees - thus was very nice. Before choosing Windstar I searched many reviews and found not enough to really convince me either way but I am glad we took a chance. There were daily activities and the onboard gym were nice to have if you were interested. The port and shore excursions were well planned...you could be as active or lay backed as you wished. Cost were appropriate for each region. The tour directors were available for advise and suggestions if you wanted to do something on your own. Which we did following their tips. We did 3 excursions and we're happy with our choices. My only suggestion is you can transfer much cheaper yourself Windstar charged 60.00 per couple from airport to hotel and again 60.00 to transfer from hotel to yacht and again 60.00 to transfer to airport. So 180.00 was way to expensive can be done for half the price or less!

Windstar Windsurf Experience

Wind Surf Cruise Review by mariabf87

• Sail Date: February 2016
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
The entire experience was very good. From hotel to yacht to cabin was smooth.

The entertainment in two areas were very good.

We used the pool and hot tub.

The casino was small.

mariabf87’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Wind Surf price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin BX 124
Plenty of storage.
Linens were nice. The bed a little to firm for our taste.
Shower was roomy and water pressure was very good.
Deck 1 Outside Cabins