Never thought a cruise will be such as awfull as this.
80% Seniors and zero organization:
- Not enough shadow for 10% of passangers outside while full sun.
- No care for making people follow rules and not take all chairs and tables at shadow while they didnt use it, and while old people had nowhere to seat but "deck sun chairs" under full sun.
- Lack in response of stealed stuff while they have cammeras everywhere.
- Hyper lack on organizing boat tickets to go to the beaches (four or five bridges long lines of people at 7 am), while they sell you prior expensive bad packages to go offboard on first turn.
- Too cold conditioned air inside, at any public space. You could difference such as 20ºC form outside and inside. A lot of people got colds or got sick including me.
- Food was good at buffet but mostly fat like: cream, butter, and too much oil and flour. Healty food i found was rare withuout mentioning vegies, fruit and cereal... want low cream milk? then you'll have to pay extra for it. Bufet juices are all artificial.
- Ship and boats spread black and brown stains at sea, without mentioning whole black smoke by engines.
- Crew... always smiling... but if you stared a little just... watching them, you would see they are all the same doing different things at anytime. Several times i asked some of them, do you ever sleep?! Not all of them anwered, but i know some did just for a couple of hours. - Yes, it is slave work but i have nothing better in my country, if you dont like it they fire you. "Ship rules under who knows what wokr and human rights."
- Last night i saw the captain eating a piece of pizza at the bufett...
Think if i had known all the things i readed after arriving (didnt have internet because it was a joke the price) mabye i wouldnt be here.
- Arriving, all things they said they will do to take care of our lougage like data and unique numbers id and coulours for organize and find your stuff, never happened. Lucky you if you could find your stuff in a mess... and I could have taken anyones stuff without any control. Going off the ship and off the port was all a mess too, no matter if you where a baby, and old woman with walking stick or a guy with wheel chair.
Sorry my english.
Mostly on the bus. They take you to three points, when two of them are close they drive back and forth to loose time instead of optimizing it. Excesive expensive for what it is.