Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review

Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review by Silveranna

• Sail Date: Nov 2015
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Classic

Wow fantastic, Fabulous food, brilliant entertainment, stunning dancers, well looked after ship and great service who could ask for more!

We embarked from Venice, all the staff were friendly and efficient. When we entered, wow it looked amazing and it was, the decor is very Italian and very flamboient but stunning.

There was entertainment all day from the animation staff and the dancers but also quiet parts if you want to relax, the animation staff are crazy and lots of fun to watch or if you want join it they make all nationalities welcome and speak all languages. The evening entrainment was first class, professional and left us wanting more.

I do not speak Italian but everything was in English, even the announcements for guests were in English, Italian and German plus a couple more languages but the were not many announcements. The only all Italian announcements were for staff only.

All the staff speak English, menus are in English, entertainment is in English.

The food was beautiful, lots of choice and variety, cooked perfectly every time, being a fussy eater I even got to try some food I would not try at home and I'm glad I did it was amazing. The desserts would melt in your mouth all cooked fresh on board daily with fresh bread, doughnuts, pastrys, cakes and lots more. If you want full English they have it all the and will cook your eggs in front of you exactly how you want them.

Every country we visited we would have food from that area as well as all the other choices

We enjoyed our time on Costa so much we will book again and again. After our cruise on Costa we went on a second cruise with another cruise line which was more expensive but what a difference like night and day. Costa being luxury and the other company being budget at designer prices. Would recommend to anyone.

We are 40/50's English

Wonderful first time cruise for myself and a one of many for my partner.

We would like to say a huge thank you to all the staff, entertainers and for the whole experience it was true perfection from start to finish.

Silveranna's Full Rating Summary