3. Norwegian Escape
We had a great cruise on the Norwegian Escape. Highlights were the spa, we had a spa balcony and spent many hours relaxing in the spa. Bigger and better than the spa on the Breakaway. Never had a problem getting a heated tile lounger. Balcony was also bigger than the one we had on the BA. Room had plenty of storage space and our cabin steward Manuel was excellent. Food and dinning room service has improved from our trip on the BA two years ago. Entertainment was excellent, Brat Pack was very good, though the food was mediocre at best. Great idea moving it to the main stage. Million Dollar Quartet was excellent, really outstanding. After midnight is not for everyone, music from the twenties and thirties. I enjoyed it my wife did not. Howl at the Moon and Beau Tahana were both great fun taking requests and having fun with the audience. Cagney's was excellent, everything was cooked perfectly. We had the SDP, and as many apps and sides as you want. Tepanyaki was good, but a little salty for our tastes. Buffet has improved its offerings and the only line was for omelets. We had the UBP, as did many others. We did not have a problem getting drinks and a small tip can go a long way. Pool bars on sea days will be crowded. The District brew House is a great addition for all beer fans. A really fine selection of craft beers from around the country and beers from around the world, in particular Belgium. Did the eco hike and beach in St. John's. Healthy walk more than a hike, knowledgeable guide and time in beautiful Trunk bay. In the BVI, we went to the Baths. Beautiful and fascinating, but a tight journey for larger than average sized people. In Nassau just went into town. I thought Nassau looked better than when I was there last about 7 years ago, people were friendly, town looked clean. In general service and food quality has improved. The spa and the entertainment were both great. One problem, as many have pointed out, the pool is too small and the area around the pool too crowded. This was not a problem for us, but I can see how this would bother people. We did not find the movement of the ship an issue, I like knowing I am on the water and not dry land.

Great Winter Escape

coach jim’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Spa Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B9 15748
Good sized room for two, bigger balcony then we had on the Breakaway. Plenty of storage and hangers in the closet. Bathroom is smaller than the mini-suites, but big enough for two. Shower was fine, I am a big man, 6ft 3, 275 and the shower was big enough for me. We were in 15748 starboard. No noise from above (gym) good location and great reason to burn some calories on the stairs.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins