3. Celebrity Constellation
We loved our experience aboard the Constellation. Superior service is something we have come to expect on Celebrity ships, however this crew exceeded our high expectations. Embarkation was a bit chaotic, however it was no fault of the cruise line. Ft. Lauderdale experienced severe weather (tornadoes and high winds) on the morning of our departure, and when we arrived at the terminal there was only emergency lighting and the xray machines and computers were non functioning, so the previous cruisers were late departing, and baggage was being examined by hand. All that being said, power was restored shortly after our arrival and the rest moved along swiftly. I do wish that the picture taking was done at the check-in and didn't require a second line, but once power was restored to the terminal we were aboard within 45 minutes ( there was a big backlog due to the weather and power issues). From that moment on, we were spoiled with pampering service everywhere on the ship. The Concierge Ilaria, was amazing. After I filled out the in-cruise comment card complementing the service and several crew members, I suggested that the hairdryers that required the user to hold in a button to have airflow, I received a call from Ilaria. She told me that she had checked around the ship in all the suites (we were Concierge Class) and that was the only kind of hairdryer available. She then offered to use of her personal dryer! What amazing thoughtfulness!! Even though I had my own, and declined her generous offer, I couldn't believe the offer. AMAZING! From the servers in the dining room, to the bar service by the pool, to the room stewards we experienced nothing by smiles and a willingness to go the extra mile from every crew member we encountered. We found the entertainment to be better than usual. The comedian, and juggler/comedian were funny, and the resident production troupe were better than most cruise ships. Our room steward, Lizardo, did a great job. We never had to ask twice for anything, he kept our cabin spotless and quickly learned our preferences. We ate at the Tuscan Grille and enjoyed the meal and the service. Our experience in Ocean Liners was FAR superior however. From the old world ambience, to the menu, to the tableside preparation to the outstanding service, our experiences there very special. We are looking forward to dining at Ocean Liners on our next cruise in December, it was well worth the extra money. Although we enjoyed Tuscan Grille, we would probably not re-visit it. The food in the main dining room was good, the only possible suggestion we had was that on several nights they had all of our favorite proteins (duck, lamb, steaks,) and on others (only 2) we found ourselves ordering from the old standards. The buffet was just as we've come to expect, however the table vacated by previous diners were cleared and cleaned quicker than normal, allowing for an easier flow and the constant attentiveness by bar wait staff made getting morning coffee appear as if my magic (much appreciated). The only negative (minor) we noticed was that Celebrity seems to be cutting back on live music by the pool. There was only and hour to and hour and a half per day (dance class and Zumba) on the sea days. We missed that and hope it's not a trend. The DJ, Lancero, who played in the center of the ship every evening was great and had high energy, they need to give him a dance floor on a regular basis

Excellent Service!

Luvcrusn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Concierge Class 3
Cabin C3 8126
We had some questions over whether we would be happy about our cabin having an adjoining door, but it did not create any problems. It was a quiet as the usual Concierge Class cabin is. Everything was comfortable, clean and just what we've come to expect.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• St. Croix
    A thoroughly enjoyable day! We were taken by bus to the Pelican Cove resort, which was lovely. Once we arrived, we were promptly greeted by a smiling lady who gave us a quick lay-of the land tour (pool, beach, restrooms, dining room, bar) and shown to the beach (or pool) where we had chaises in our choice of sun on shade. The beach was nice. We had a nice lunch served on the lanai overlooking the beach and had some rum punch and both were delish!
    View All 421 St. Croix Cruise Port Reviews