3. MSC Orchestra
So before I start I want to acknowledge all the other reviews for MSC and the Orchestra and appreciate that everyones expectations and experiences are individual and I will just be representing ours as 6 family members including Grandparents and an 11 year old. For the past 5 year we had enjoyed a 5 star winter break to Sharm but with this not being an option in 2016 we decided to try a cruise over half term. MSC and the Orchestra provided everything that we were looking for. The ship offers something for all the family and is flexible in terms of dress code, so whilst its lovely to dress up a couple of times for Gala night this wasn't required every night which for us was perfect. Everyone on board works really hard and does their best to ensure all the passengers have a great time. Yes Brtis were definitely in the minority but this didn't bother us and we enjoyed the language exchanges in the lift each day. Food was great, yes the self service is busy at breakfast and lunch but eating outside was a preferable option. We enjoyed the pay for restaurant which was reasonable and they supplied a lovely birthday cake and bottle of bubbles. We thought the food in the sit down option was exceptional. We only had inside cabins and yes they were small but had everything we needed and the delivery of a continental breakfast each morning was lovely. We felt at £500 each for a weeks holiday this cruise was an absolute bargain and fitted in with half term dates visiting some of the most beautiful islands on earth and I have travelled extensively. We are already looking forward to our 2017 cruise to Dubai with MSC.

Great Cruise Enjoyed By All!

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by sharonmorgan71

• Sail Date: February 2016
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Bella

We are already looking forward to our 2017 cruise to Dubai with MSC.
sharonmorgan71’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 12053
Was small and wouldn't recommend sharing with 4 people but for 2 it was fine.
Flauto Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins