3. Carnival Fascination
Maybe we are spoiled with Disney cruises--the good food, CLEAN ship, great entertainment. A group of us adults (ranging in age from 40's-70's)took this cruise as a test drive for some of our family members who haven't cruised. If you are into nothing but booze-cruisin', then you may not notice that every window is grimy and hard to see out of, the dust clumped in the lighting, decor details missing and worn, the stained trodden carpet, or garbage everywhere (apparently, they don't put out trash cans--they recycle and people are I guess too drunk to put things in the right bins...when I asked what to do with my paper cup, they said, just leave it anywhere and they will pick it up! Imagine, trash by the elevators, the halls, in the elevators, etc.!) The main decks drag you straight through the thumpin', jumpin', pumpin' music with smoke and folks who indulged a bit too much. Glad I left my kid home for this one! The food was HORRID! My chilean sea bass tasted like frozen plastic--couldn't eat it! The best thing on this boat was the quick service pizza. The entertainment was okay, but only one show remotely paid homage to older generations in our party (Motown show; the rest was thumpin', pumpin' gyrating song and dance shows which were okay--great voices, but definitely not an "A" production. The comedians were funny, but I guess I'm just not into f-bombs thrown for every other word and constant sex chatter--I mean really, now, as an adult there is so much to laugh about, why limit yourself? We will stay away from Carnival cruise's after this experience.

Smoky, Dirty, Grimy!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by shehackva

• Sail Date: February 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

We will stay away from Carnival cruise's after this experience.
shehackva’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fascination price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A R92
The window was GROSS, the bed was "W" like, with a bump in the middle, and dents on each slide. The window gasket was laying out.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins