3. Celebrity Eclipse
The ship is kept in top shape and the food is excellent. My only problem with the food is the nickel and diming with the upgrade packages. For someone who does not drink but would like Greek yogurt at breakfast I would have to pay $5.5 or buy a top package that is alcohol based so in my case not used but paid for. The service was great but I found the top staff only talked with familiar passengers or hot looking women. On a cruise that the mean age seemed to be 75 plus many with scooters we would have enjoyed a conversation with officers during Elite functions. The ports were great and I was impressed after 20 plus cruises with how easy and fast it was to get off at each port. Disembarkation was also very quick in fact ahead of time and getting luggage was a breeze.

Great ship wonderful ports

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by Trend

Trend’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1 1562
Still a great cabin kept clean and in good shape. Love the Hans Groe shower heads.
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins