American Queen Cruise Review

THANK YOU Kim B., Kelvin, Adam, and Kris K. and the rest of the awesome staff

American Queen Cruise Review by teamchops

• Sail Date: Feb 2016
  • Destination: North America River

wow! We had a great 3 night cruise staying in both the best suite on the boat (501) and a room with no windows (541) Both rooms were perfect! 4 of us went (me, my husband, sister and 89 yr old mom- for her birthday!) The small room was roomy enough with a good size bathroom and storage. TV, air/heat, radio (although it took me 3 days to realize the radio was on the wall in both rooms!)

The staff made mom feel special the whole time and were always nice, with hugs, and a special birthday cake and singing at dinner. Champagne in room 501 was a nice touch, as were the cheese plates and Adams special touches to make the room neat and clean daily

The boat was amazing! Clean, spacious, PLENTY OF FOOD AND ACTIVITIES if you wanted. We had incredible weather so we were able to enjoy the private deck that came with room 501. All the food we ate was terrific and they helped with dietary restrictions.

This was a Big Band themed cruise, with a full brass band twice a night for all 3 nights, dancing in the theater was fun too!

Our ports of call were nice (2 mansions) easy to get to and walk around. Bikes are available for the taking (just sign up!)

I would recommend this cruise to people who are fun, easy going, and enjoy a good time, I only wish I were still on the boat right now!

PS~ ask for Kim B, Kelvin, Kris or Adam because they were THE BEST! Pursers folks were super helpful too! xoxo

teamchops's Full Rating Summary

Cabin twain and bixby 501 and 541

both cabins were great! We had both the best luxury cabin and a windowless cabin. I would stay in either again~

Clean, super comfy beds and surprisingly quiet and calm for a boat

no complaints