3. Carnival Breeze
I was super hyped to be booked on a ship I heard nothing but great things about the Carnival Breeze I had high hopes I was going to have best cruise yet. The Liberty is just as nice and the staff super in comparison to what we encountered on this cruise ship. The staff on cruise ship were over worked under staffed and in general never smiled they were not happy this is in direct contrast to what I experienced with Liberty staff. Upon arriving in our cabin on the 11th floor we noticed the bathroom smelled moldy and some shower gel remained on the floor of shower (yuck). I was going to complain but the smell seemed to diminish overnight so I let it go. It took my room steward until following evening before the gel was finally cleaned. In general the staff was going through the motions but not really giving a hoot. I became sick 2nd day into it developing a sinus issue that I just summed up as an allergy being highly allergic to mold I figured maybe that is what triggered it. My gut finally start working on day 3 only to wake up in middle of night to find out I had no water to flush toilet or wash my hands I had to use my paid for bottled water to flush toilet. We did have bad weather and missed docking in Grand Turk adding to our sea days but many many persons became extremely ill some were flown home in Aruba others reported illnesses and still many like my daughter who was in the same cabin as mine were throwing up profusely on last night of cruise. I offered to take her to med center but she didn't want to pay the 100 fee for such since we were to get off ship shortly. All of us are still in recovery mode. We had over 60 persons in our group and many many complained of same illnesses some reported on ship some when they got home. As we were leaving another group was already boarding, There was no time to throughly disinfect that ship! Beware Beware! I contacted them to inform them of such asking them to please at the very least go now and disinfect our cabin and it appeared to fall on deaf ears. Running it like a meat packers express! On another note.... The wait with a full ship to get into the various different venues like comedy club etc was an 1.5 hr wait. Also I sat in the casino for over 4 hours one night and not once did any waiter come around to ask if I wanted a drink. Help was hard to find! On our last night on ship we went to dinner only to nibble and skipping dessert to return to our cabin to ill to eat... bummer of a trip

Excitement diminished the minute I set foot on ship.

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Nettieinohio