3. Crown Princess
We really enjoyed this cruise. The Crown Princess is an easy to navigate ship but needs a little upgrading. the staff on the Crown are the usually wonderful staff we find on all Princess ships. We started with a 4 day West coast getaway and then stayed on for the 7 day Mexican Rivera. The best part is that between both cruises the ports were all different. I like doing B2B cruises, it is so easy to disembark walk through customs and then its right back on the ship again. I was happy to see that they are still doing the Pub Lunch on sea days. Then International cafe is now my favorite place to grab something to eat, the paninnis are so good. We had a cabin on the Lido deck which is so convenient, the only problem with a cabin on the Lido deck is that some passengers think the deck above is the running track. It is not and the running track is on the aft of the ship. Dining was the same as all Princess ships, but the culinary show was the best one I have ever been too, a must see if your are on the Crown. We took excursion through the cruise line and enjoyed them. In Puerto Vallarta we went to the tequila Hacienda and did a city tour in Mazatlan both were well worth the money. In Cabo San Lucas we did not do a tour because of the short time at this port. we got to Cabo at 7 am and had to leave by 1 pm.

Great Cruise

froggy9143’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF L256
Good Cabin location very convenient to all activities on the Lido Deck. Close to Elevators and stairs. No self Laundry on this deck. Plenty of room and a good sized balcony.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins