3. Emerald Princess
I have cruised with my mother and sister on the Crown Princess. This trip was with my mother, husband and two kids. Husband and kids were first time cruisers. We were a bit afraid after seeing some of the reviews about the attitudes of the crew members. My whole family found none of those reviews to be anything like our experience. Every last person we encountered, from the steward to the bartenders, to the wait staff and on...were absolutely wonderful. Both of my kids, ages 14 and 16 made quite a few new friends at the teen club. (They were reluctant at first, but after the first night meeting everyone, we hardly saw them after that.) We had a lovely Family Suite with plenty of room and so many extra amenities. We enjoyed 4 dinners at Any Time seating in the Michelangelo Restaurant. We normally arrived at 5:30 -6:00 and were seated immediately. The food was excellent and every night even though a different waiter, was so enjoyable! My husband's comment: "Everyone looks like they really like their jobs. Like they really want to be here." We also were able to enjoy breakfast with Mimosas at the Crown Grill. My 16 year old eating-machine son, visited the Horizon Grill every day for lunch, snack, and a nightly dessert or three. He could always find something to eat from sushi, tacos and seafood, to chocolate cake, cheesecakes and cookies and brownies. We also made sure to attend a show in the Princess Theater. It was a Disco tunes and dance show. I had a blast singing along to all of the songs and my mother enjoyed the dancing. Even my husband was tapping his toes. We just love Princess!!!

The crew was fabulous! We had a great time and would do it all over again!

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by KimBill97

Ages 16+
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Two-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony
Cabin S8 D102/106
This is an older ship. So a bit of creaking, peeling and such. But brand new pillow top beds and new pillows made for very comfortable sleeping. Because we were at the very front of the ship, we had a bit of a wind problem. My mother feels that mid-ship would have been a better location.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins