Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by WupperAV

• Sail Date: Feb 2016
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

We were on deck 8. At 3 AM Thursday I heard the neighbors sliding door thump and got up to see what was afoot. Water in the cabin. I went OH S***! we're sinking but looked out and could see we were still high and dry except for the floor. The water closet between our rooms broke a pipe. I went back to bed after deciding nothing was going to be destroyed to the hum of vacuums. We were put out of our rooms all day til 4, then the smell of glue was so bad my wife got sick. They moved us to deck 9. After all that they offered us $200.

The food aboard was better than Norwegian, not as good as Princess in Main Dining and about the same as Princess at windjammer. Besides we had a 5:30 assigned seating so I ate in Windjammer mostly.

Steward service was not the best, we had a dirty sink for 2 days. Varnish is wearing off the railings and no-one is repainting. Wonder why? They varnished our deck rail on Princess at sea.

Dining area was clean but people can sure be ill mannered, expecting you to walk around them even if you have plate for you and 1 for your wife. One steward in dining spent most of the time hiding but the rest were quite good. I am very unimpressed so will try another Cruise Line.

WupperAV's Full Rating Summary

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D2 8334 9578

Bed was comfy, Cabin was marginally clean, crowded with electric scooter in room on charge. Shower isn't big enough to sing in so all the melodies come out when you dry off, have to step out to turn around if you weigh over 80 lb.

WupperAV