3. Adventure of the Seas
Food in the main dining room was just okay. The menu seemed limited in selection...my wife ordered hamburgers one night as nothing appealed to her. As the week went on the selection got better. There were less alcohol servers than prior cruises as they are pushing the wine packages. The bar and room services also showed a decline. Someone suggested it is because the tips are now prepaid; there is less incentive to please. It makes sense to me. The Windjammer cafeteria was the same as always, good food and service. The cruise directors staff drives me crazy a little, apparently turning the microphone up to the maximum makes people think they are having fun, but actually it gets hard to hear them. As for the ports: St. Croix has declined (quantity of people and the economy) since the refinery closed. Still a fun place to go. St. Kitts was nice. We hooked up with a cab and toured the island for $20 for 3.5 hours. Very friendly people. St. Maarten was gorgeous and the people here were also nice. As far as Martinique goes, stay on the ship. These people are the most unfriendly I've ever seen. For the most part they don't even take dollars. Barbados was awesome. The people were nice and we hit a beach, rum tour, shopped downtown, and ate lunch on the island. Very cheap place. If you are looking for a great cab driver here, try "ladiesintransport@gmail.com". Michelle will hook you up with everything. We hit the beach at Payne's bay. You can swim with the turtles right on the beach. I think we paid $7 for a lounge chair on the beach here.

Overall a Decline Over Prior Cruises