3. Pacific Aria
Nervous first-time cruisers, especially after I was told about this site and read the negative reviews from November, December. But hey it was far better than our best expectations. Embarkation was made so easy, booked for a 12 pm check-in, were on the deck having a drink at 11:45 am. Our room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. Bathroom was very good, my wife has some mobility problems and the bath/shower was not a real problem as mentioned in earlier reviews. The food rated from good to great, we dined in four of the restaurants (the Pantry, The Waterfront, Dragon Lady and Angelos), never had a bad meal and service was always spot on. The adults only pool area was great of a day and the bars with their entertainers were great during the evening. We didn't attend the shows or themed parties, but heard nothing but good things about them from other guests. My only biff was the beer was a bit more expensive than I thought it would be as we are a thirsty couple our bar bill was more than I had planned. Overall great cruise, relaxing, brilliant staff and crew, really good dining experience, well be back.

Above our Expectations