3. Carnival Conquest
If you are a slow patient person then this ship is for you. Breakfast at 7AM, really I'm up at six and waiting. Not enough loungers, because there is no room for anymore. On day 2 I could not find a chair to sit on. People would get the clothe napkins from the buffet to reserve loungers by the time I got on deck a 6. There was a big group form Cleveland (900+) they must have had some system because they owned the pool area. Oh yeah, we got it you can spell OHIO, if I hear that one more time I'm gonna puke. Cabin guy was awesome we never needed to see him for stuff, he was on it. Buffet was not good, never had all four open so you waited in line. Not worth wait. Ship is old and shows it. pool was very small, had rust marks in all of the pools. Poor kids had nothing to do but be in hottub and were all over the place. Three day on seas to start was not good. once we got off ship things were much better. I went on this cruise because of all our friends went and they insisted on carnival because its the fun ship. Well, not much fun when its overcrowded, kids everywhere and the service was so so. The two bars on the lido deck was nice but the staff was aweful. I was waiting for a drink and it took about 15 minutes which I guess ain't bad when its busy but, when a guy walked up, looked at the bartender and he made the drink right there and handed it to him that's when I deiced to give up. Lobby bar had a girl working there that thought her job was to just stand there and look pretty. The other girl came over and served three of us while she stared out at the crowd, I could see the frustration on the good Bt face. Waited in line for omlette guy until 715 when he decided to show up whit a cup of coffee in his hand and kinda looked at us (around 7 folks by then) like we were a problem for him. So after we watch him setup he area he made us omelettes WOW what a nice guy. Never once did any of the workers in the buffet AREA ask me if I needed anything, NO ONCE.

Not for Me!